Friday, September 05, 2008

 

4H Cats

Today Dee Dee and Frank went to the Puyallup Fair to see the 4H cats. I thought that any event that had dozens of cats had to be good until I found out that all of the cats are in cages. Dee Dee said the cats don't mind because they're raised that way and the cages are all decorated, but I am a free range cat -- I will never be caged!

Anyway, Dee Dee took pictures of some of the cats:








This is a tortie named Zoe, sleeping peacefully and ignoring all the people looking at her. Smart cat!









This is an orange tabby. I don't know its name. I've heard, though, that male orange tabbies get along well with torties because they are smart because they have the same O gene that gives torties their orange fur. Torties are smarter, of course.








This is a cool black cat. It's cage is decorated like outer space and it is the black hole! Now that is clever.









This is just a cute kitten. I'm a little concerned about the harness its wearing, though. Cats should not be harnessed!


And here is the cutest cat of all -- ME!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?