Thursday, March 20, 2008

 

This Won't Hurt a Bit

Today I was stuffed into that hateful carrier and brought to the place where Dee Dee sometimes leaves me for what seems like forever when she and Frank go on something called a "vacation." But this time I didn't go back in the room with all the cages and strange cats. No, this time Dee Dee stayed with me and took me to a small room that smelled funny.

She let me out of the carrier, which was good, and of course I had to explore every corner of the room. After a while a woman came in and Dee Dee talked to her, then she picked me up and put me on the table so the woman could do something called taking my temperature. Dee Dee held the front of me and started scratching me under the chin, which was very nice, and then the woman held onto my tail with one hand and had a strange thin object in her other hand and . . . I'm not going to say what happened next because it was too undignified and just wrong.

After the woman left the room, a man came in and listened to my heart and squeezed around my stomach and looked at my teeth. Then he and Dee Dee talked and she seemed very happy. Before I knew it I was back in the carrier and in the car on the way home. This was much better than staying at that place for days and I wouldn't have minded it if it hadn't been for the carrier, the car ride, and that awful woman who did unspeakable things to me.

When I got home I jumped up on my cat tree and relaxed. Dee Dee said we didn't have to do that again until next year, which is fine with me. I just hope that evil woman is gone by the time I have to go back.

Comments:
Ha ha, darn those evil women and their unspeakable deeds!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?