Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

Twentysomething Tortie

Today Dee Dee took a test for me at CatAge.com. She wanted to find out how old I am in human years (which seems a bit species-centric since I am not a human!), and this site takes into account how healthy I am and how well Dee Dee is taking care of me when it determines my human age. Dee Dee took a similar test for humans on RealAge.com, and that's how she found out about CatAge.

Well, I am proud to say that I am 25.2 years old in human years, 10.9 years younger than the average CatAge for my breed (domestic shorthair). I am actually 5 years old. The CatAge report says that Dee Dee takes very good care of me, but of course I knew that. She feeds me Avoderm, a very delicious canned food (I like the chicken and the fish best), takes me to the vet for my annual checkup (although I do not like the trip in the car in my carrier!), and makes sure I stay in the house at all times. And, of course, I get plenty of love -- I think she must kiss me 50 times a day!

I think I should get extra points for being a tortoiseshell because we are so smart and spunky, but that wasn't part of the test. I am one lucky cat!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?