Thursday, June 21, 2007

 

Free at Last

My strange captivity has ended as mysteriously as it began. I had finally given up standing by the door waiting for it to open and had curled up on the furry purr pad on the floor. Suddenly the door opened and Frank, the tall dark one, stood there expecting me to jump up and run out the door. Well, I was quite comfortable on my purr pad and wasn’t about to get up until I was ready. Eventually, I sauntered out the door, tail high.

The carpet felt strangely damp and fluffy under my paws, and once again the furniture was moved around or missing. This has been happening a lot lately – things I used to climb on disappear or are replaced by something new. The humans don’t seem to mind this but I find it rather disconcerting. I don’t thing the Dog notices at all – big surprise!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?