Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

I Am NOT a Night Terror

OK, so last night I was a little restless between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m. and wandered around the bedroom a bit. I wasn't rampaging around -- no, I was just pushing a few things around on Dee Dee's vanity, exploring the corners of the headboard, batting the blinds a bit, giving a little meow a couple of times -- nothing very loud. I'm nocturnal, for heaven's sake!

I did sleep curled up against Frank and Dee Dee from 10:30 until 2:30. That's five hours! But then I woke up and felt friskier than normal and had to expend some energy. I settled back down with Dee Dee at about 3:30, but boy, they were both so mad! It's not like I was attacking their feet or anything (hmm, that does sound like fun, though!); I was just quietly exporing the room. And meowing a bit.

Humans can be so odd! And don't get me started on the dog. He just lies there all night long!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?