Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Merciful Kayla

With the changing of the season, it appears that Kayla's behavior has changed a bit as well. I don't know if it's because it's cooler at night and a better temperature for cuddling, but Kayla has been much calmer at night. Rather than going through her midnight shenanigans, she has spent most of the last few nights asleep on the bed with only brief periods of alertness accompanied by noisy batting behavior. One night she didn't disturb us at all!

I'm not sure what to make of this, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts. She still refuses to let me sleep in much past 7:30 am on weekends, announcing with her loud meows and attacks on my arms and feet that it's time to get up. She's forcing me to take the advice of sleep experts to go to bed and get up at the same time every day. I suppose I should thank her!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?